When an Aquarius man makes eye contact with you, it is helpful to understand its meaning. It will assist you in knowing what an Aquarius man feels about you.
When you catch eye contact with an Aquarius man in a room full of people, there comes a sense that you and he are sharing that moment.
Learning how to assess an Aquarius man’s eye contact will help you know what he feels about you.
To understand an eye contact, you need to consider:
- Type of an Aquarius man’s eye contact
- Your relationship nature with the Aquarius
- The context of the eye contact
We will discuss each one of these factors in detail. It will help you understand every vital aspect of Aquarius man eye contact.
According to the thesis by Patricia Glixon Webbink from Duke University, “Eye contact leads to intimacy. Eyes intensify the expression of warmth and empathy.”
Quick Overview of Aquarius Man
- Aquarius is an air sign; they are a perfectionist who wants to make the world a better place
- Boring conversation grows an Aquarius restless
- They are thirsty for knowledge
- An Aquarius is very loyal in a relationship, but he leaves if a relationship gets toxic.
Types of an Aquarius Man Eye Contact
An Aquarius guy will have eight types of eye contact with you. Each eye contact has its significance and meaning.
1. No Intentional Eye Contact
This type of eye contact happens when an Aquarius man knows little about you because they take a while to get along with new people. However, if it seems that Aquarius is putting effort into preventing eye contact, it means your conversation bores him.
2. Unintentional Absence of Eye Contact
You haven’t gotten his attention when an Aquarius man unintentionally avoids eye contact. Maybe your conversation doesn’t interest him, or he is shy of you.
3. Glance (Unintentional)
An unintentional glance is when an Aquarius man looks at you and immediately looks away; it’s an unconscious act in which he is unaware of what he is looking at.
It is a neutral act, but for an Aquarius, it may happen when you are not good at expressing your views to him.
4. Slight Glance (Intentional)
It is the first type of eye contact when you successfully make a positive impression on an Aquarius guy.
The Aquarius man would consciously glance at you and immediately look away, possibly due to shyness or awkwardness. But this eye contact registers something to him.
According to studies, if a person breaks eye contact with you by looking down, he is attracted to you. On the contrary, if the person breaks eye contact by looking to the side, he is uninterested.
Sometimes Aquarius are caught thinking they are the smartest person in the room; it makes them arrogant and condescending.
5. Double Glance
A double glance happens when you make eye contact with the Aquarius guy, and he looks away. You look at him for a few seconds, and he looks at you again to make second eye contact.
A double glance is a mini-conversation between you and the Aquarius guy; it’s a subtle effort to make you comfortable with each other.
It’s a sign when you encounter a double glance or more with an Aquarius guy.
6. The Aquarius Gaze
Gaze is different from all of the above-mentioned types of eye contact. It happens when an Aquarius guy looks at you and consciously keeps looking for 2-3 seconds.
A gaze happens when you appeal to an Aquarius by your looks, intellect, ideology, or talks.
Also, if an Aquarius man combines his gaze with a smile, it’s a direct signal of interest.
7. Eye Contact Signaling Sexual Invitation
Eye contact signaling sexual invitation happens when an Aquarius man makes eye contact, smiles, and never stops looking.
It is the as much interest as an Aquarius man can display with eye contact alone.
When an Aquarius man makes this eye contact, he wants to have sex with you. The next level from this eye contact would be an Aquarius man approaching you.
An Aquarius man doesn’t need a relationship to have sex; at times, they are comfortable with having meaningless flings. But this doesn’t mean he doesn’t want to pursue a relationship with you. It’s just that when he makes such eye contact, don’t over assume it.
8. Dreamboat Eye Contact
Dreamboat eye contact is the extreme level of affection displayed through eye contact. It is like the eye contact Romeo and Juliet made when they met.
An Aquarius man would make a dreamboat eye contact when he falls in love with you.
Observations have shown that dreamboat doesn’t happen unless you have sex with the Aquarius guy.
Consider the Context of Your Eye Contact With the Aquarius Man
If you have had eye contact with an Aquarius man, keeping the context in perspective is helpful before having any conclusion.
For instance, eye contact with an Aquarius during a business meeting is not a dreamboat. Similarly, if you meet an Aquarius doctor who holds eye contact for inspection, that was also not a display of interest.
The easiest way to judge is that there should be no apparent reason for eye contact. The Aquarius must be staring at you for no reason. Then we can say he might be interested in you.
Your Relationship Nature With the Aquarius
The third important thing that you should consider while assessing an Aquarius man’s eye contact is the nature of your relationship with him.
If you and the Aquarius guy are colleagues in a professional workspace, he will make eye contact to show confidence.
Consider how much you know about each other; familiarity makes you comfortable with your partner.
It is the matter of eyes; only an eye can precisely assess another eye. Ask yourself what did an Aquarius convey through his eye contact.
Do Aquarius Men Like Eye Contact?
An Aquarius man likes eye contact when having an exciting conversation with someone; the more you engage an Aquarius by stimulating his thought, the more he would make eye contact with you.
“Men are more receptive to looks than women” an Aquarius man gets fascinated with what they see.
Once an Aquarius commits to a relationship, they stay loyal to that. They think with their minds instead of their hearts; it keeps them from going stray during coming across an attractive woman.
Talking about work, ambitions, or some ideology gives hormonal hits to an Aquarius, and they love making eye contact during those conversations.
What Does It Mean When an Aquarius Man Stares at You?
An Aquarius man stares at you because he thinks you’re just as independent as him. Also, you might look appealing to an Aquarius.
- Another reason for an Aquarius man staring at you might be he wants to have sex with you. An Aquarius guy loves to try new things in bed; no offense, but they are okay with a meaningless fling.
- An Aquarius man might be staring at you because he is curious about you. If you like him, you can smile at him, make eye contact, and show him you are open to him approaching you.
What Does It Mean When an Aquarius Man Stares Into Your Eyes
An Aquarius man might stare into your eyes because your thoughts and ideas interest him.
- Sometimes, an Aquarius man might stare into your eyes without smiling; it means he is learning about you, or maybe he wants to assert his dominance.
- For an Aquarius, talking about meaningful intellectual topics with a woman is a part of romance. Sometimes he would stare into your eyes when you stimulate his thoughts through your ideas.
- An Aquarius man would stare into your eyes when talking about you.
- When an Aquarius guy wants to avoid staring at other parts of your body, he might stare into your eyes.
- Sometimes an Aquarius guy stares into a woman’s eyes because he wants to convey that he likes her. According to research, eye contact is an effective method of non-verbal communication.
How to Get an Aquarius Man to Notice You?
You need to ensure that you are the perfect woman for your Aquarius guy. To make an Aquarius notice you:
- Talk about things that stimulate his thoughts
- Be good at expressing your views
- Show clarity in your thoughts
- Be fun and exciting
- An Aquarius man likes independent women
- Give him full attention
Aquarius Man Eye Contact During Sex
An Aquarius guy would make intentional eye contact during sex because he wants to enjoy it from all aspects. They love to try different things in sex to make it more exciting and interesting.
Generally, an Aquarius guy makes eye contact during sex because:
- It boosts confidence
- It maintains a connection with the partner, which makes them feel desired
- Eye contact increases excitement in lovemaking
- Intense eye contact stimulates arousal
- Eye contact during sex develops trust, strengthens bonding, and conveys that you appreciate your partner’s feelings.
During sex, practice looking into your Aquarius partner’s eyes from time to time. Share some new sexual ideas; maybe think out of the box because Aquarius is thrilled with novelty.
How to Flirt With an Aquarius Man by Making Eye Contact
- Glance him casually
- Make eye contact when you have the opportunity
- Blush while making the eye contact
- Keep a balance
Aquarius men like to make eye contact when they engage in productive conversations. Stimulating an Aquarius thought helps get his attention. It is vital to learn different types of eye contact to analyze an Aquarius man. Also, considering the context of eye contact and your relationship with Aquarius would help you precisely judge what his eye contact means.