Are you wondering what it means when an Aries man makes eye contact? There are several types of Aries men’s eye contact, from glance to gaze and from stare to dreamboat; each eye contact has its significance and meaning.
When you catch eye contact with an Aries man in a room full of people, there comes a sense that you and he are sharing that moment.
Assessing an Aries man’s eye contact will help you know his feelings about you.
To understand eye contact, consider:
- Type of an Aries man’s eye contact
- Your relationship nature with the Aries
- The context of the eye contact
We will discuss each one of these factors in detail. It will help you understand every vital aspect of Aries man’s eye contact.
According to the thesis by Patricia Glixon Webbink from Duke University, “Eye contact leads to intimacy. Eyes intensify the expression of warmth and empathy.”
Quick Overview of Aries Man
- Aries men are bold and ambitious.
- They are stubborn and consistent.
- Aries men don’t hold grudges.
- They are impulsive and unpredictable.
- An Aries man is enthusiastic and passionate.
- They are straightforward in expressing their feelings.
- They fall in love quickly — and get bored quickly.
- Aries are very loyal and unusually emotional.
- They love to try new things and creativity.
Types of Aries Man Eye Contact
An Aries guy will have eight types of eye contact with you. Each eye contact has its significance and meaning.
1. No Intentional Eye Contact
No intentional eye contact happens when an Aries man avoids eye contact with you. It is because an Aries man takes a reasonable amount of time to warm up with a new person. Since Aries men do not need a partner to feel fulfilled, they pursue a love interest when they are hundred percent serious about a person.
2. Unintentional Absence of Eye Contact
It happens when an Aries man doesn’t notice you. It is an unintentional act because you didn’t get his attention.
I have added some tips to get the Aries man to notice you later in the article.
3. Glance (Unintentional)
An unintentional glance happens when an Aries man looks at you and then looks away; it’s an unconscious act in which he is unaware of what he is looking at.
4. Slight Glance (Intentional)
A slight glance is the first instance when an Aries man notices you. He might observe you out of curiosity, and this is the moment when you have his attention.
If he again looks towards you, it means you look attractive to him.
According to studies, if someone breaks eye contact with you by looking down, he is attracted to you. On the contrary, if the person breaks eye contact by looking to the side, he is uninterested.
5. Double Glace
A double glance happens when an Aries man glances at you for the second time. An interested Aries man would stare at you. Sometimes, he may look away and wait for your response; if you keep looking at him, he will believe you’re also interested.
6. The Aries Gaze
An Aries man doesn’t need to wait for your response; sometimes, he might go one step further and keep looking at you for a few seconds. A gaze happens when an Aries man seems that he forgot to look away.
7. Eye Contact Signaling Sexual Invitation
An eye contact signaling sexual invitation happens when an Aries man stares at different parts of your body with the intention that you notice him.
Did you know: The psychologists of the 1960s studied how our pupil dilates when we are aroused. This arousal could stem from sexual, emotional, or aesthetic interest. That is why faces with dilated pupils are more attractive.
8. Dreamboat Eye Contact
Dreamboat eye contact happens when the Aries man feels strong emotions about you. He will keep looking at you as if he is lost in you. An Aries man may kiss you in a dreamboat.
A dreamboat eye contact is proof of extreme love.
Observations have shown that dreamboat mostly happens when you have sex with the Aries man.
Consider the Context of Your Eye Contact With the Aries Man
Misunderstandings happen when you don’t consider the context in which an Aries man stares at you or makes eye contact. We have several occasions in our daily life when eye contact is inevitable. For example, when you appear in an interview, the interviewer will keep eye contact to assess you.
An Aries man might make eye contact when he wants you to remember what he is saying. Eye contact makes people remember what they heard, according to a study by the University of Wolverhampton and the University of Stirling.
If an Aries man keeps staring without a pretext, he might be interested in you.
Your Relationship Nature With the Aries
Considering the nature of your relationship with the Aries makes eye contact assessment easier. You might consider if he is your colleague, a friend, a team lead, or a classmate. Because a friend’s eye contact would be different from the one of a team lead.
Also, consider if you have an emotional connection with the Aries man.
Although an Aries man invests so much in his own well-being to be independent of any relationship, they pursue a relationship when they’re serious.
Eye Contact is more intimate than words can ever be.— Khushandwizdom
Do Aries Men Like Eye Contact?
It’s more about the person he has eye contact with. If the Aries man loves you, then eye contact would be frequent.
Honest and loyal people make eye contact frequently. Astrology says that Aries men don’t need a relationship to feel fulfilled. Therefore, they enter a relationship with one hundred percent commitment and loyalty. You will see the devotion in Aries’s eyes.
Direct gaze has been demonstrated to increase honest and prosocial behavior, a study by Jonne O. Hietanen, Aleksi H. Syrjämäki, Patrick K. Zilliacus, Jari K. Hietanen, Tampere University, Finland.
What Does It Mean When an Aries Man Stares at You?
When an Aries man wants to pursue a relationship with you, he might initiate by staring at you. It means he is attracted to you and wants to assess your response.
- Sometimes an Aries guy’s stare would be disturbing. It happens when he gets hurt or receives criticism. He might not do anything bad, but his eyes would tell everything. He might be doing it to tease you.
- An Aries man might be staring at you because he is curious about you. If you like him, you can smile at him, make eye contact, and show him you are open to him approaching you.
What Does It Mean When an Aries Man Stares Into Your Eyes?
An Aries man can read complex emotions by staring at eye muscles. Similarly, he can convey his message by staring into your eyes. For instance, if a person narrows his eyes, it expresses an unpleasant feeling or disgust.
An Aries man might stare into your eyes because it makes him feel more connected to you.
- Staring into your eyes establishes an Aries man’s confidence and transparency.
- When an Aries guy wants to avoid staring at other parts of your body, he might stare into your eyes.
- Sometimes an Aries guy stares into a woman’s eyes because he wants to convey that he likes her. According to research, eye contact is an effective method of non-verbal communication.
How to Get an Aries Man to Notice You?
You must ensure that you are the perfect woman for your Aries guy. To make an Aries guy notice you:
- Build trust with him.
- Connect emotionally.
- An Aries man wants loyalty. Show him you are loyal.
- Give him personal space.
- Be tolerant.
- An Aries man loves a caring woman, be caring to him.
- Show that you’re an independent and strong woman.
Aries Man Eye Contact During Sex
An Aries man loves to try new things in sex; he may like that you turn him on through teasing. Since Aries men have a high sexual drive, they would be very innovative during sex, trying new things to have more fun.
Generally, an Aries guy makes eye contact during sex because:
- It boosts confidence.
- It maintains a connection with the partner.
- Eye contact increases attachment in lovemaking.
- Intense eye contact stimulates arousal.
- Eye contact during sex develops trust, strengthens bonding, and conveys that you appreciate your partner’s feelings.
During sex, practice looking into your Aries partner’s eyes from time to time. Share some new sexual ideas; maybe think out of the box because Aries is thrilled with novelty.
How to Flirt With an Aries Man by Making Eye Contact?
- Glace him casually
- Make eye contact when you have the opportunity
- Blush while making the eye contact
- Keep a balance
- Eye contact helps connect emotionally. It shows honesty and transparency.
- An Aries man’s stare signifies deep interest, affection, and love.
- Eye contact may vary in different types, such as a glance, gaze, dreamboat, etc. Knowing their difference helps assess the message conveyed through the eyes.
- When an Aries man stares at you, he is interested in you. Staring at different parts of your body shows sexual interest from an Aries man.