Are you wondering what it means when a Pisces man makes eye contact? There are several types of Pisces men’s eye contact, from glance to gaze and from stare to dreamboat; each eye contact has its significance and meaning.
When you make eye contact with a Pisces man in a room full of people, there comes a sense that you and he are sharing that moment.
Learning how to assess a Pisces man’s eye contact will help you know what he feels about you.
To understand eye contact, consider:
- Type of a Pisces man’s eye contact
- Your relationship nature with the Pisces
- The context of the eye contact
We will discuss each one of these factors in detail. It will help you understand every vital aspect of Pisces’s eye contact.
According to the thesis by Patricia Glixon Webbink from Duke University, “Eye contact leads to intimacy. Eyes intensify the expression of warmth and empathy.”
Quick Overview of Pisces Man
- Pisces men are caring and gentle.
- They are natural empaths which makes them great listeners.
- Pisces men are idealists.
- They think with their hearts instead of their heads.
- A Pisces man tends to go with the flow.
- They secretly hold grudges for long periods.
- They mostly think about their past.
- A Pisces man prioritizes his relationship.
- They need an emotional connection to feel fulfilled in bed.
- Pisces are devoted partners.
Types of Pisces Man Eye Contact
A Pisces guy will have eight types of eye contact with you. Each eye contact has its significance and meaning.
1. No Intentional Eye Contact
This type of eye contact happens when a Pisces man knows little about you. Since a Pisces man takes time to open up, he may intentionally avoid eye contact with you initially.
2. Unintentional Absence of Eye Contact
When a Pisces man unconsciously misses eye contact with you, it signifies they couldn’t notice you.
What it means: He didn’t get the opportunity to notice you, or maybe he’s busy.
3. Glance (Unintentional)
“Rollins (a Pisces) glanced at me for once, if I didn’t have feelings about him, I may have forgotten about it. But I can’t resist thinking about his glance, he was expressionless at that time. Did he find me unattractive?” asked Marie.
It was an unintentional glance which is empty of expressions. Marie doesn’t need to worry, thinking that Rollins ignored him; actually, he noticed her.
Glance is significant when it comes to attaining Pisces’s attention. But it doesn’t register anything.
4. Slight Glance (Intentional)
A slight glance happens when the Pisces man intentionally looks at you and keeps watching.
What it means: The Pisces man noticed you and wants to size you up.
According to studies, if someone breaks eye contact with you by looking down, he is attracted to you. On the contrary, he is uninterested if the person breaks eye contact by looking to the side.
5. Double Glance
A double glance happens when a Pisces man glances at you and then looks away, you keep looking at him, and he glances again at you.
A double glance was a mini-conversation between Linda and Pisces Joseph; it subtly made them comfortable.
6. The Pisces Gaze
A gaze happens when a Pisces man looks at you and keeps looking for 2-3 seconds.
A Pisces man will gaze at you if you’re:
A study suggests gaze direction helps to express intimacy and social control. If a Pisces man combines his gaze with a smile, he is interested.
7. Eye Contact signaling sexual invitation
It happens when a Pisces man stares at different parts of your body. He might complement your physique. It often happens when you’re dating a Pisces guy.
Did you know: The psychologists of the 1960s studied how our pupil dilates when we are aroused. This arousal could stem from sexual, emotional, or aesthetic interest. That is why faces with dilated pupils are more attractive.
8. Dreamboat eye contact
Dreamboat eye contact happens when the Pisces man is filled with extreme emotions. When Pisces man dreamboats at you, it signifies he loves you. He may kiss you in a dreamboat
Observations have shown that a dreamboat doesn’t happen unless you have sex with the Pisces guy.
Consider the Context of Your Eye Contact With the Pisces Man
Now you know the meaning of different eye contact. If you add the context of your interaction with the Pisces in perspective, the picture shall become clearer. Context could be about the topic of discussion, the place of your interaction, and the purpose of your meeting with the Pisces.
For instance, during a professional meeting, the Pisces man might make eye contact so that you remember his words. Eye contact makes people remember what they heard; a study done by the University of Wolverhampton and the University of Stirling,
Similarly, meeting a Pisces doctor who holds eye contact for inspection was also not a display of interest.
Your Relationship Nature With the Pisces
Pisces men are loyal and devoted; they need emotional connections to feel fulfilled in sex. If a Pisces man shows interest, he might be in love with you.
Consider how much you know about each other; familiarity makes you comfortable with your partner.
Eye Contact is more intimate than words can ever be.
Do Pisces Men Like Eye Contact?
A Pisces man loves eye contact if you are supportive, a good listener, gentle, and kind. Once he learns that you’re serious in this relationship, he will make frequent eye contact.
Men are more receptive to looks than a woman.
What Does It Mean When a Pisces Man Stares at You?
A Pisces man stares at you because you look beautiful to him. Pisces are supportive of the people they care about the most.
- A Pisces man is staring at you because you are kind to him. Pisces men love women who are supportive, gentle, and kind..
- A Pisces man might be staring at you because he is curious about you. If you like him, you can smile, make eye contact, and show him you are open to him approaching you.
What Does It Mean When a Pisces Man Stares Into Your Eyes?
A Pisces man can read complex emotions by staring at eye muscles. Similarly, if a Pisces man hesitates to say something, he may convey it by staring into your eyes. For instance, if a Pisces man narrows his eyes, it’s an expression of unpleasant feeling or disgust.
A Pisces man might stare into your eyes because he feels good while listening to you.
- He gets stimulation by staring into your eyes.
- A Pisces man will stare into your eyes to show confidence.
- When a Pisces guy wants to avoid staring at other parts of your body, he might stare into your eyes.
- Sometimes a Pisces guy stares into a woman’s eyes because he wants to convey that he likes her. According to research, eye contact is an effective method of non-verbal communication.
How to Get a Pisces Man to Notice You?
You must ensure that you are the perfect woman for your Pisces guy. To make a Pisces notice you:
- Show intelligence.
- Be understanding and committed.
- Seduce him.
- Don’t play it hard.
- Be trustworthy.
Pisces Man Eye Contact During Sex
A Pisces man needs an emotional connection to feel fulfilled in sex. Since Pisces men have a high sexual drive, they will be very innovative during sex, trying new things to have more fun.
Generally, a Pisces guy makes eye contact during sex because:
- It boosts confidence
- It maintains a connection with the partner
- Eye contact increases attachment in lovemaking
- Intense eye contact stimulates arousal
- Eye contact during sex develops trust, strengthens bonding, and conveys that you appreciate your partner’s feelings.
During sex, practice looking into your Pisces partner’s eyes from time to time. Share some new sexual ideas; maybe think out of the box because Pisces is thrilled with novelty.
How to Flirt With a Pisces Man by Making Eye Contact
- Glance him casually
- Make eye contact when you have the opportunity
- Blush while making the eye contact
- Keep a balance
Pisces men are devoted people who crave serious relationships. They engage and take an interest in people whom they trust.
- A Pisces will make eye contact to make you remember what he says.
- When a Pisces man keeps staring at your body, he might be interested in sex.
- He will avoid eye contact with you if he’s not interested.
It is vital to learn different types of eye contact to analyze a Pisces man’s eye contact. Also, considering the context of eye contact and your relationship with Pisces will help you precisely judge what his eye contact means.