Kissing a Pisces man might have been the best experience of your life, which took your relationship with the Pisces man to another level. You might be thinking about the kiss from time to time, and somewhere in your heart, you are extremely curious.
What did it mean when the Pisces man kissed you? Was that a confession of love? Questions like these might be troubling you.
When a Pisces man kisses you, it means he loves you. A Pisces will only commit to you if he can picture a future with you. His kiss signifies extreme commitment, loyalty, and love. He may look into your eyes while kissing.
Understanding a Pisces Man
- Pisces men are caring and gentle.
- They are natural empaths which makes them great listeners.
- Pisces men are idealists.
- They think with their hearts instead of their heads.
- A Pisces man tends to go with the flow.
- They secretly hold grudges for long periods.
- They mostly think about their past.
- A Pisces man puts a good deal of effort into their relationships.
- They need an emotional connection to feel fulfilled in bed.
- Pisces are devoted partners.
What Does It Mean When a Pisces Man Kisses You?
When a Pisces man kisses you, it means he is seriously interested in you. His kiss would be sensual and romantic. You would feel as if you wanted to kiss the Pisces man in the first place.
A kiss is a secret which takes the lips for the ear.― Edmond Rostand
11 Meanings of a Pisces Man’s Kiss
1. You Share Emotional Intimacy
A Pisces man loves a woman who shares emotional intimacy with him. According to Sanam Hafeez, a neuropsychologist in New York City, “Emotional intimacy could be defined as allowing yourself to connect more deeply with your partner through actions that express feelings, vulnerabilities and trust.”
A Pisces man’s kiss signifies his willingness to trust and share vulnerabilities with you. A study published in the Journal of Sex and Marital therapy showed that “Sexual satisfaction” effectively strengthens the emotional connection.
2. He Adores Your Generosity
Like Cancers, Pisces love to be generous and need a woman who shares the same trait. Your generosity might have impressed the Pisces guy, which drove him toward your lips.
3. He Recognized Your Honesty
A Pisces man endears an honest and understanding woman. He needs a cooperative partner who doesn’t complain.
Honesty is another trait that makes a Pisces man fall for a woman. He would pursue a love interest with you if he finds these qualities in you, and a kiss might signal he’s signing up.
4. The Pisces Man Recognized Your Beauty
A Pisces man admires beautiful things; if a beautiful woman shows up, the Pisces man shall be stimulated. A Pisces man’s kiss signifies that you looked gorgeous.
5. You Are the Priority
A Pisces man puts a great deal of effort into his relationship. He would be mindful of your likes and dislikes and keep your needs above his personal needs.
A kiss signified that you’re the priority for the Pisces man.
6. He Wants to Move Slowly
A Pisces man moves slowly in a relationship to ensure he’s with the right person. He would take his time to avoid being ended up with regrets. When a Pisces man kisses you, it signals that he’s assessing his compatibility with you.
7. The Pisces Man Would Not Leave You
Staying loyal to a relationship is Pisces’s virtue. They honor being faithful to their partner and expect loyalty in return. The Pisces kiss was a sublime promise of not leaving you.
8. Confession Without Hesitation
Unlike Scorpios, who like mind games, Pisces men are straightforward in expressing their likes and dislikes; they don’t like playing mind games or puzzles; when a Pisces man kisses you, it’s a confession that he is interested in you.
9. He Would Stay Loyal to You
When a Pisces man admits his love, he doesn’t go around other women pursuing a love interest. A Pisces wants to be the first choice of their partners; anything lesser than this would get them restless.
When a Pisces man kisses you, he wants to make this relationship more meaningful.
10. The Pisces Man Would Be Possessive
Love fosters possessiveness, and the deeper the love, the stronger the possessiveness. He would be extremely jealous if you flirt with someone in front of your Pisces guy.
11. It Is Love
You can’t hide your feelings for long when you fall in love. It becomes a complicated situation when the other person’s response is unpredictable. Emotions such as fear of rejection and eagerness to be accepted may make you lose sleep.
The Pisces man can’t confess his love directly because he fears rejection. A kiss was the safest way to confess his love indirectly.
Do Pisces Men Like Kissing?
Pisces men love kissing, but it’s more about kissing the right person. Pisces men are devoted partners; they put a huge deal of effort into making their significant other happy.
They love to soothe their partners with their sensual kissing. A Pisces man enjoys a kiss, but it would be tenfold his happiness when he finds out that you loved his kiss.
When Does a Pisces Man Want to Kiss You?
When a Pisces man wants to kiss you, he will display subtle signs and hints. For instance:
- He would keep you unusually close.
- He would keep staring at you.
- Touching your hands or shoulders.
- The Pisces man would Lick his lips to give you a signal for a kiss.
- He will put extra effort into keeping you happier.
- He may lean towards you while sitting.
Pisces Man’s Kissing Style
A Pisces man’s kiss is romantic, seductive, erotic, and passionate. He would keep a close eye on how you feel while kissing him.
Pisces’ willingness to let their partners lead would adjust their kisses as per the will of their significant half.
His kisses are sensual, romantic, and passionate. He would follow your lead; you can tell him whether you want it soft or hardcore.
Are Pisces Men Good Kissers?
Pisces men are passionate kissers; their kisses are erotic, seductive, and full of emotions. They let their partners lead, which makes their kisses receiver-oriented.
To answer, are Pisces men good kissers? Pisces tend to put great effort into giving their partners the best experience.
How Does a Woman Feel After Kissing a Pisces Man?
After kissing the Pisces man, you’ll feel closer to him. Your heart would be exploding with his memories. His kiss would stay on your lips for a short time, but the experience will last long.
No matter how hard you try, you won’t be able to divert your focus from the Pisces man.
- You would feel overwhelming affection and delight with the release of oxytocin and dopamine.
- Kissing would stimulate serotonin in your body, which makes you feel good
- Your cortisol level will be lowered, making you feel relaxed
Does a Pisces Man Kiss on Their First Date?
According to a survey done by Alexander kunts, 67% of people in the US kiss on their first date.
A Pisces man shall prefer kissing in a closed space where he feels liberated.
A Pisces man needs an emotional connection before getting intimate with someone. It decreases the possibility of the Pisces man kissing on their first date. However, if he kisses you, it signifies that he overcame his emotional shield.
In public, his kisses would be friendly, gentle, and small. But in private spaces, his kisses would be passionate, seductive, erotic, and lengthy.
Where Does a Pisces Man Like to Be Kissed?
A Pisces man wants to be kissed on:
- Upper back
How to Kiss a Pisces Man?
Pisces men love sensual and passionate kisses. When you have the opportunity to kiss a Pisces man:
- Try a kissing triangle in which you kiss his lips; then, you move down to kiss his neck and return to continue kissing his lips.
- Suck his lips a bit.
- Use your tongue
- Move your hands in his hair, slide on his arms and pull him towards you.
- Grab his thighs.
When a Pisces Man Kisses You in the Public
You were so pleasing to the Pisces man that he could not control kissing you in public.
- The Pisces man can’t restrain himself while kissing you
- He wants to let the world know that you and he are in a relationship
- He might be showing off
Benefits of Kissing a Pisces Man
- Kissing is a great way of knowing sexual compatibility with a Pisces man before getting into his bed.
- It’s an excellent way to check your compatibility with the Pisces man
- Kissing boosts self-esteem; it makes you happier and more productive at work.
- It deepens your relationship.
- According to WebMD, kissing is also beneficial for health
- Kissing helps fight mouth diseases and plaque
- It boosts happy hormones
- It burns some calories
What Should You Do Now?
Don’t leave the impression that you’re dying to get into his bed. Also:
- Give him constant attention
- Make him the priority
- Stay loyal
- Earn his trust
- Let him lead
- Have fun with him
What Does It Mean When a Pisces Man Kisses Your Forehead?
When a Pisces man kisses your forehead, he cares about you. A forehead kiss indicates you’re not a sex object for a Pisces man. It’s a humble way to communicate that your partner respects and adores you.
What Does It Mean When a Pisces Man Kisses You on the Cheek?
A cheek kiss from a Pisces man displays affection, love, and gratitude. In some cultures, it is a way of performing a greeting, conferring congratulations, and indicating a family relationship.
When a Pisces man kisses your cheek, he is trying to picture the outcomes before moving to your lips.
- A Pisces man’s cheek kiss means he needs time to develop the courage to confess his love
- He passes gratitude toward you
- He cares about you
What Does It Mean When a Pisces Man Kisses Your Hand?
A hand kiss is more intimidating than a cheek kiss. A kiss on the hand is a gesture of sophistication for a Pisces man. When a Pisces man kisses your hand, it means:
- If it is the beginning of your relationship, it might mean he is respectful and has traditional values.
- A kiss on the hands is also an old-fashioned display of romance
- It’s a compliment to your complexion
What Does It Mean When a Pisces Man Kisses Your Back?
A kiss on the back is a gesture of sexual intimacy. It means the Pisces man wants more than a kiss; it only happens in some private space. A kiss on the back is an attempt to turn you on.
What Does It Mean When a Pisces Man Kisses Your Stomach?
A stomach kiss shows that your Pisces man feels close to you and comfortable. Since the stomach is very close to the intimate areas of the body, kissing on the stomach signifies the Pisces man is sexually attracted to you.
When a Pisces man kisses your lips, it’s a confession of love. A Pisces’s smooch is a straightforward way of showing love interest. It’s an act of admiring your beauty, expressing that you’re the priority and a hidden promise that the Pisces man would not leave you.
A Pisces man’s kiss is passionate, erotic, and seductive. He adjusts his kissing style as per his partner’s desire, making them the best kissers.
A Pisces man kissing your forehead signifies respect, gratitude, and care. A kiss sets the direction of your relationship with the Pisces man.